“Flannel Flashback Party” with Grunge DNA in the Foundation Room at House of Blues (FREE SHOW)
WE ARE BACK!!!! FOUNDATION ROOM, HERE WE COME!!! HOW AWESOME IS THIS?
Yes, it is true. Grunge DNA will be back in the Foundation Room at House of Blues, in downtown Cleveland, for another flannel flashback party. Are you ready to join us?
The Foundation Room opens up at 6PM, and we recommend that you get there as soon as you can. They have great food, and the atmosphere in the room is like nothing else. Everyone is welcome, but you must be 21 and older.
FREE EVENT!!! NO TICKET REQUIRED!!! FREE EVENT!!! NO TICKET REQUIRED!!!
If you are not familiar with the Foundation Room, here are a few details that will help you plan your night…
1. The live music will be from 8PM to 11PM, and Grunge DNA will be the only band performing.
2. The show is free to attend, and this is a non-ticketed event. Everyone is welcome, but you must be at least 21 years of age to get into the Foundation Room.
3. The Foundation Room is located inside House of Blues, and the best way to access the room is to enter through the restaurant off of East 4th Street. Once inside, you can take the stairs or elevator to the Foundation Room which is located on the 2nd floor.
4. Do not enter House of Blues through the main entrance off of Euclid. That entrance is for the main stage, and you will not be able to get to the Foundation Room from there. Please enter the building through the restaurant. That is the best way to get to the show.
5. This will be a “flannel flashback party”, so please be sure to wear your best flannel. If you do not have a favorite flannel, just wear your Grunge DNA attire or your favorite concert t-shirt from the 90s. FYI, this dress code is not required. We are just trying to have a little bit of fun.
Grunge DNA and the Foundation Room want to thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at this show. Come get your 90s fix with Grunge DNA at the House of Blues in the Foundation Room. Hell ya!!!